Thursday, August 4, 2011

Miscellaneous: Finish PowerBall detergent

Definitely under the miscellanous category, this dishwasher detergent made by Electrosol will make you change your mind about the effectiveness of dishwashers.


I had almost given up on our current dishwasher, which was doing a poor job, even compared to previous ones I used which did barely better.  Then my wife comes home with this new detergent, and the only reason she bought it was because it was on sale at the time.  It's a combined detergent and rinse agent.


So I popped one of those funny capsules into a normal load filled to the guts, and BAM!  Every single dish and piece of cutlery were absolutely clean (didn't have to pick off any dried food) and the glasses were spotless and streakless.  Every single load since then is the same - and I put a lot of filthy dishes in there, even with caked-on stuff.  I used to blame the dishwasher, now I blame the previous detergents I was using.


The rinse aid container has been empty for a long time with no need to refill it using this stuff. I HIGHLY  recommend it to everyone with a dishwasher.  It cleans at least 10 times better than the other products out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment